Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I missd a year!



       September 4, 2012 changed my life. Losing my dad, I lost a part of me. I stopped blogging and isolated myself. What has brought me this far? Faith, family, and friends. I am blessed. Although my heart continues to ache for loved ones, I am blessed. Moving on...

     No way could I share all of 2013. It was a year of adjusting, laughing, crying, new adventures, and old traditions. I'm glad this year has ended, and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. Some of 2013:
February: John and Joseph became teenagers ~ and John bypassed my height!



June: I kissed a fish!
June: The boys enjoyed tennis lessons in Florida.


Photo: Celebrating 20 years. :)
November: Tim and I celebrated our 20th year of marriage...
Seminoles had an undefeated season! (And we LOVE Chick-Fil-A!)


December: Jordan celebrated his 12th!


     I would love to add more pictures, but I'm spending way too much time fighting with adjusting the pics and putting them where I want them! The boys also began Tae Kwon Do in September. It's great to have an activity they ALL enjoy! Of course, John has continued with soccer ~ I love watching his practices and games! He also began guitar lessons. What fun!

     Our family was blessed with trips to Madeira Beach, Florida; Columbia, Tennessee; Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts; Charleston, SC; and a field trip to the Carolina coast! All of us really love the beaches (and visiting with family), and cherished every moment at them.

    We also enjoyed friends... new ones here (the Moss family has become dear to our hearts!), treasured calls from some in New York, and even got to see our buddies in Massachusetts (it had been about 10 years!)  How lucky!
                                                                                ~ Jenny ~


No comments:

Post a Comment